Monday, June 4, 2007

The (Terrifying) MBBS exams

Right from my schooldays, i never really bothered about exams..never feared it..
But MBBS exams were real terror..
The volume of subject to be read..The efforts to be put in..And at last, the totally different questions that we see in the question paper.. I bet, no one 'll ever forget the Exam mood..
My worst experiences were with the following exams
Anatomy paper-2..Anatomy is a subject in which 50% students fail..I desperately wanted to be in the other 50%..And luckily, i was..
FM clinicals..
And Surgery clinicals..The worst experience..I'd never forget the previous night of the exam..
I couldnt do anything but worrying bout wat is gonna happen the next day..
But i was a lucky person..I got through all d exams in my first attempt..Not just university exams..But also my PG exams..Very lucky though..
And it'll be a totally different story when our break batch writes the exams..
We see people reading for 18 hrs a day..Not moving from their chairs..(No bath, of course)..
I feel doctors are not getting enough for the amount of work that they put in..

No comments: