Friday, June 1, 2007

The (Grand) Entry..into stanley, of course..

My entry into MBBS was a totally unexpected event..
But after the entry, there was no looking back..

Though i wanted to get into MMC (as any MBBS aspirant would), i could only get into Stanley..
I know my friends would beat me up for the last line..

Stanley was a totally different environment for me...for anyone for that matter..
Situated in the north madras and well known for rowdism and the ruf N tuf behaviour, stanley was fascinating me in every aspect..

I got to know bout the stanlean spirit the very first day of college..Stanlean spirit is something that every product of stanley would boast of..It's really hard to explain wat it is..To know it u must have it..Others simply wont understand..

Everyone would be poisoned and consumed by the stanlean spirit..I know one senior who took the hostel soil to his house and guards it even now..Such is the attitude of stanleans..

Stanley had me..and without any resistance..

No comments: