Saturday, June 2, 2007

College friends


I had a really tough time findings friends in Stanley..I should accept that Stanleans had an even tougher time coping with me.. I'm the sort of guy who expects too much and too choosy bout friends..
For me, just talking to a person is different from actually feeling close to them..
Till my internship, my friends list would have been blank..(Though i would have considered Ravi shankar n Mouleeswaran as close ones)..
CRRI quarters changed everything..
Got to get very close to my roommates..Enjoyed wat is called the typical hostel life..
Vijay kumar and Vinod were exactly the way i liked..I guess i was also the way they wanted..Sorry if i was not..

We browsed..roamed..chatted (Not much bout girls, but bout who is the most "Kevalamanavan and most accused"

My internship period wouldnt have been better..Lots of fun and work in ward..Chat @ quarters..
Man, I miss my CRRI period..
Our Casualty medical officer, Dr.Selvaraj is one of a kind..He would share as much time as possible with us in our room..We would be watching Movies, going out for snacks..We considered him one among us..

I would still boast (In Royapettah to my PGs) as i got the best roommates and i enjoyed my CRRI period to the core.. I think i should put up a seperate post for all the mischief that we did at CRRI quarters


No comments: