Saturday, June 9, 2007

The PGI exam

I'm blogging from a net cafe @ delhi, near my hotel..
I would never forget this trip to Chandigarh..
Both for the beauty of chandigarh and PGI exam but also for the extreme weather which almost caused an ARF..
Going for PGI exam was a decision i took while i was still in the train..
They said it's going to take just 3 hrs from delhi..Luckily i dont remember which fool told that..else he wud have got thrashed..
It took almost 6 hrs..and worse..the weather..it would have easily been 44 or 45..(I'm not exaggerating)..
Ice cold water turned into hot water in a matter of 20 mins..
And worse, accomodation was full everywhere..Hotel rooms were (Just) 1500 and above..
I got an accomodation in a guest house..But that was far far away from my centre..
The return journey was better..except for d fact that we couldnt get anything to eat..
I dont know how people survive in this heat.
Man, its really hot..

No comments: