Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sentiments@MBBS.com

Show me one guy (in MBBS) who says "Sentiments?..No chance"..
Very tough..
Every one has a sentiment..esp.during the exams..
I had my own set of sentiments..
First..the shirt..
I had a shirt..which i considered "lucky"..and i wore that for almost all the exams..(From 2nd year to final year)..Yes yes..I wash it everyday..though i felt many a times that washing fades the luck..
And the next thing was the steps in front of our library..
I do my exams well only if i sit there in the bench for atleast a minute...
N the one thing that irritates me the most is to see our batch girls sitting as a group there..Not only does it spoils my mood..but also makes me scary..(bout the exams of course)..
Many have the "Shirt sentiment"..A few even postpone their bath..
My junior is very particular that nobody sits in his chair..(which is not his own)
And another never lets anyone sit in one particular corner of the reading room..
Many try to occupy the rooms of succesful seniors..
Sentiments are so very common among MBBS students before and during exams..
They would seem too silly now..But they were like 'rules' that ought to be followed..

No comments: