Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Critics... Where are you?

One thing I am convinced beyond doubt is the fact that my life is getting bigger and better.. I have no doubts..

From the days of sub 1000 marks in class 10, when my colleagues always had a if ( if hari is getting marks because of his popularity) to entry into PGI without any preparation, my life has always been a joy ride... But its never been smooth and never been without a controversy..

Once a phase gets over, I wonder if I could have avoided that controversy.. I sure could have..

Another thing that's been happening over and over again is the fact that 'My die hard critics are simply nowhere.. They have simply disappeared... Or trying to be cordial with me..'

People who spoke *hit about me have suddenly realised that they are not at par with me..... That's the biggest victory you can score over your rivals..

And now am I complaining about my critics..? Nope, these are the guys who WTAO to make me famous.. who will not like it...

I would love to name a few of them.. But, its my policy not to return that favor ...

No comments: