Monday, March 28, 2011

Yes..I did...


Finally, i decided to do it..
After all, i have to go out and practice to perfect..
With the newly bought SLR in my hands, i set out to sukhna lake...
As i walked through the crowds, i noticed people staring..
Probably they aren't used to seeing guys walk with SLR into sukhna lake..
As i walked through the gardens i desperately tried to understand how that stuff works.. Rabidly changing the settings and clicking the same frame over and over again..
Sometimes i sat down and had a look at the pictures..
And when i walked out, i saw that..
I walked past that..and there was that obsession...The obsession kept telling me "i am gonna miss something if i don't stop"
It kept worsens as i treaded along...And finally is stopped.. came back and did it..
And when i came back home and saw it on my laptop screen..I said to myself "it was worth the trouble"

No comments: