Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Better late than Never

Well, I decided to write this blog after my junior asked me to write one...
Luckily, i had something to write..
I have 100 more days left in PGI (If not less)..
And today something worth remembering happened..

Almost everyone including me believed I was a 'medicine guy'..
But i was (? stupid enough) to choose nuclear medicine..
Everytime i see Dr.Sanjay jain during a clinical meet or hear the residents speak about him, i felt both good and bad.. Bad because i never will get to become like him.. after all we are doctors that do just scan.. they are the real doctors..

Though i had a lot of encounters with Dr. Sanjay Jain (all for the good), he never really knew me. Today, when he walked out after discussing regarding a case with my boss, turned around and told my boss to not leave me out of PGI.

Bittersweet...It could have come a lot before..some of my decisions could have been different...

Well i am happy that some people knew me in PGI...

No comments: