Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Depression was good

Todays wasn't a great day really..Was a holiday but still had to go to dept to work..and worse was carrying the thought that i didnt wish my friend..

Not that i forgot that it was her birthday..But just to remember the circumstances which lead or rather forced me to take such a decision..To remember the incidents that made me do this..Every time september 3oth comes, it will remind me of today..

Many a times i felt there are only a very few people left in friends list..And constantly decreasing..It is gonna be zero in a shortwhile..

But the 24 hr long depression came to a fantastic end..

Thanks to internet..thanks to all the time i spent working in internet, trying to understand the intricate details..

Winning is good..But defeating is better..Sweetest..and if thats the same person who spoilt your mood the previous night..wat would u feeel...

I am feeling the elation..thanks to depression for sensitising me to feel this elation

No comments: