Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Aging of the brain

What is the effect of aging on your brain?
If you analyze, you would probably agree to my explanation.
When you were young, and when something goes wrong, you don't have any problem pointing out to your friend.
But as you grow up, not just your body become rigid.. But also our ideas..
The so called individuality of a person, becomes a rate limiting process, controlling the influx of the ideas into one's conscience.
Where will be efflux without your influx?
As we grow, we confine ourselves into smaller spaces..many a times even without realizing that.
I could call my batchmate "Dai Haseeb" till my pre-final year..
Suddenly i realised myself calling him 'Yov Haseeb"..For "dey" which was rampant for all those years seemed relatively less "respectful" as we grew up.
The same was the case with everyone around..
As we grow up, our bodies, obviously, are getting less flexible.
But our brain much more stubborn for changes.

No comments: