Thursday, May 31, 2007

My School life

I had a pretty tough time during schooling..
Has to shuffle between schools everytime my dad gets a transfer..
I did my schooling from 6th to 12th in YRTV Matric Hr sec school, Sivakasi.

Life @ YRTV was heaven..
A wonderful school..
Great place..Cool friends..
Lotsa fun..
Had a good academic record...
My school was 7 km away from my house..and that was a good reason to ask for a two wheeler..

We enjoyed the classes..Little bit of listening and most of the time passing comments and peeping outside..
My favourite teachers were Mrs.Grace kamala and Mrs.Rathinamala..
I wouldnt forget my Maths sir..He is well known for his English and his voice..But u cant find a speck of mistake in his subject..
Physics sir was a jolly man who would enjoy Kavitha(My classmate) doing his job(Taking class)
His orals was terrifying initially but we understood its only a comedy story..
Biology class is for sleeping and fighting(With zoology Madam Vigneshwari of course)

Our Principal was typical of any principal..Having his own priciples.. But he was a gem of a man..

English mam would take 12th portions in 3 months and more..correct the entire class's answer sheets in half day..We understood how..She reads the name and gives the marks..Correction was only a formality...
Chemistry mam appreciates hard working students..And more she wsa Dinesh's chithi..

I wont ever forget our computer sir..Well known for his comments and not much for his singing capablities..
I would never forget the faculty of YRTV for they were the one's who shaped me..and luckily into this shape..

No comments: